Ala' Elouri Poems
- Dear Dear my dear I'm tired without you here. Here in my ...
- Nor Do I You trying to tell me you love me Trying to explain...
- Far It seems like you're far Even though its been day or ...
- Life And What It Done To Me As I grow older My mission gets ...
- What You Put Me Through It has taken me much time To realize ...
- Some But Not All Some Are The ... Some people say they love ...
- I Don'T Know I don't know where I'm Going Don't know where ...
You don't need to know somethings about my life. Because my poetry is an open book it tells you who I am. Read deep in and you'll meet the poet you've never met. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ala' Elouri
Dear my dear
I'm tired without you here.
Here in my world
And in my dreams its only you who I see.
Dear, the nights pass by so fast in a blink of an eye.
Just wonder when it passes by;
And I can claim you then mine.
I try to handle the consequences I have in my life
I try to hold on to the hardest grip I can
Just because when I want to give up
I open up this mind
And think about us;
Think about the happiness I will gain..
After all the nights and tears I payed.
Dear, dear, dear
Pray for me
I need your prayers.
I need your support.