Ala' Elouri Poems
- Sacrifice They saw you in my eyes When I heard your ...
- Once In A Lifetime Don't come back With a smile on your ...
- Secrets To Reveal (To You) Do you know Let me tell you a ...
- I Don'T Know I don't know where I'm Going Don't know where ...
- What You Put Me Through It has taken me much time To realize ...
- You What beautiful eyes you own? What a beautiful mind you ...
- Dear You You come on my mind sometimes, Why lie, I mean ...
You don't need to know somethings about my life. Because my poetry is an open book it tells you who I am. Read deep in and you'll meet the poet you've never met. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ala' Elouri
They saw you in my eyes
When I heard your name
And began to cry
They heard my heart beats beat
And my smile fade as I heard your name.
They saw that I truly loved you
And how insane this love has gotten you
They have noticed what no one ever noticed
All this time; all those from before
Were nothing but a unmeaningful joke
They saw what no one had ever seen
You are here, always been here, inside of me.
I wonder if you remember my smile
Or the way we would chat all night
I wonder if you think of me like how this mind never stops thinking of you