Tomás Ó Cárthaigh
Born in Galway, the author grew up in the small town of Banagher in Offaly.
Writing since a child, he published extensivly on the internet on such sites as Writers.com and Writerstoyou.com among others, before self publishing his first title 'Writings In Rhyme' in 2005.
http: //www.youtube.com/tomasocarthaigh more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Horse Is A Horse
- I Am Not Alone, Though Alone I May Be
- Ireland, is it but a Notion?
- He Who is Watched by the Unseen God
- Can a Hand Outstretched be Trusted?
- Ghandi: Indias Inspiration to Ireland
- A Cry, Silent, in the Night
- The Meadows Through Which My Dancing Hea...
- The Church of the Quill
- Once There Dwelt A Scotsman
- A Lady of Dreams
- To the Recently Deceased
- I Reside In Slumbers Deep
- A Day Like Today
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)