Lore Me34 Poems
- Beautiful Me They look at my dark complexion and they ...
- From The Heart Of A Child When I was born no one want ...
- Never Found The Words When you two asked me to write a poem ...
- Label Me Not Label me not because the color of my skin.
- Not Wheelchair Accessible I have something to say but no one ...
- Mother Or Momma A mother gives birth, but a momma raises a ...
- It's Hard Being Disabled Perio... It’s hard being disabled ...
I have been writing poems since I was 15 years of age. I write mostly because it let's me know how it feels to walk in someone else shoes, and being a person with a disability that does not allow me to walk I consider it a privillage to be able to write the way I do and walk in others shoes. I have poem published in several different anthologies and hope to one day have a book of my work publish for the world to enjoy. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''Poets Never DieI believe that poets are everlasting because words never die.
Our Words are Our
Eternal Flame! '''
They look at my dark complexion and they laugh.
But that don’t bother me.
For I’m beautiful.
I love my wide nose,
and thick lips.
Now, my hips are wide,
and I got a lot of junk in my trunk.
But I’m beautiful.
My hair may be coarse,
And my breast are not enhance.
But I’m still beautiful.
So they may point, and laugh if they want too.
They may even call me names because of my
dark skin. I won’t cry because beauty is in
the eye of the beholder. And ...