Thoughts of a Single Man
Thoughts of a Single Man Poems
- Deep Run The Roots In The Tree...
- The Way Of Your Beauty I know what you want I know what ...
- Food For Thought I sprinkle my thoughts upon this page like ...
- The Dolphins Of The Dawn Majestically they twirl in the swim ...
- Painted Love The eternal canvas of life calls to us as we ...
- A Mermaid's Lullaby I imagine that she was waiting for ...
- Broken I am lost marooned on the island on misfit ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Deep Run The Roots In The Tree Of Our Love
Deep Run the Roots in the Tree of our Love
We are two seeds
that were planted in the field of fate
laid deep in the lush gardens
just beyond the seal of heavens gate
the waters of the rain
fell from the sky
like crystals drops
that sprinkled their moisture
on our hearts
and it was that moment
suspended in the hourglass of time
that we were destined to never part
we have grown together
over the years
intertwined like the birthing vine
in our hopes and fears
whispering silent prayers
in each others ears
all the time bonded so ...