Stephen Katona Poems
- Koko's Poem For Robin Williams How I wish you'd let me know, ...
- The Zonkey And The Grolar Bear 'Please don't eat me, ' Said ...
- Pink Pyjama Party? Now what would you think, Of a party all...
- A World Without Plastic It would be fantastic, If we ...
- Spider In My Pencil Case From a group of boys, Came excited...
- The Tortoise And The Hare Race... The tortoise watched ...
- A Dolphin's Dreams My dreams although short, Some, I can ...
I am a General Practitioner in the UK with an interest in helping people become happier. I started putting old poems into cartoons to help people see life more positively, and ended up writing some of my own. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Koko's Poem For Robin Williams
How I wish you'd let me know,
Before you decided to go.
When you came to play,
You seemed to be okay.
I, a gorilla with thick fur,
And you, practically a sir.
Your heart was so warm,
Friendship took me like a storm.
I'll never forget that silly grin,
That made me feel we were kin.
How could I have missed your pain?
I saw no sign of hidden rain.
Over your darkest gloom,
You wore a glowing costume.
If only I had seen your plight,
And filled your black world with light.
How did you come to forget,
Our funny little duet?
Now I know ...