Samson Minder Poems
- This Hate I hate the word terrorist I hate how it is ...
- Toying With Thought Into a mind a walker weeps he see's ...
- Thinking Of You This morning I woke up and I thought of ...
- Twisting Inside Self This feeling wont subside Hatred fills ...
- Paradise Now! Paradise now…! Paradise how…? Could you ...
- All Roads Home All roads home? It’s been a while Years ...
- Ignorance And Bliss Ignorance is bliss... or so they say A ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Samson Minder
I hate the word terrorist
I hate how it is used
I hate the war began by it
I hate the hate that ensues
I hate the politicians, who squander human lives
I hate the people
I hate the people who allow
I hate the people who ignore the truth
I hate myself who stands helpless, frustrated, and confused
I hate… hate
I hate the truth of today
I hate the horror of yesterday
I hate that I cannot forget
I hate the media who conform the masses
I hate the fear that leaves a repugnant odor
I hate those that use this fear to kill
All this hate I bear eats ...