sabrina seriva Poems
- Good Bye ill never for give you. ill never forgive u, for ...
- His Kiss standing there looking at his beautiful blue ...
- My Life Is Complete my life was empty, and bitter, until ...
- James he is so wonderful he is my world i hope it doesnt ...
- Broken heart broken love lost tears fall words unspoken
- Why? feeling like being torn apart! ! pain inside burrowing...
- Mirror Image. i've met my mirror image, lost in his ...
im sabrina seriva i am 17 and i love poetry it really speaks to me and i love it and i love to write it even though it might not be that good but i still try more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about sabrina seriva
standing there looking at his beautiful blue eyes
his arms around my waist
his face drawing near
and i begin to fear
in a split second i begin to think
'what if he turns out to be like the rest? '
but before i could speak
his lips were against mine
the feeling just so divine
the feeling fading as he pulled away
just to look me in the eyes and smile
and when i went to speak i found
i had grown rather speechless
and in no time i had the feeling of completeness
in a matter of seconds
his sweet curve of his lips completeing mine
we stand the in ...