standing there looking at his beautiful blue eyes
his arms around my waist
his face drawing near
and i begin to fear
in a split second i begin to think
'what if he turns out to be like the rest? '
but before i could speak
his lips were against mine
the feeling just so divine
the feeling fading as he pulled away
just to look me in the eyes and smile
and when i went to speak i found
i had grown rather speechless
and in no time i had the feeling of completeness
in a matter of seconds
his sweet curve of his lips completeing mine
we stand the in the cold hands intertwined
no matter how cold it was
he made me feel so warm inside
and so this is the story of our first kiss
i had, had many before but his was the only one
that made me feel complete
and now everytime his arms are around me
i see that very moment flash before my eyes
thinking to my self ' Should i give my heart away so soon? ? '
i finally know the answer....
i shouldnt have....
sabrina seriva's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (his kiss by sabrina seriva )
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz