Reyvrex Questor Reyes
Reyvrex Questor Reyes Poems
- Love Sonnet 186: 'As I Scour ...
- Love Sonnet 181: 'Many Had Go...
- Breakthrough As darkness looms so thick, a solid wall, ...
- Love Sonnet 135: 'Our Love Has... -new-
- Love Sonnet 109: 'As Shooting ...
- Love Sonnet 229: 'When Trophie... -new-
- Love Sonnet 216: 'You Loved Me...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Love Sonnet 186: 'As I Scour Back Recesses Of My Brain'
As I scour back recesses of my brain,
Nary a nook I find without your name,
So broadcasted therein like scattered grain,
That furrowed acreage would fully claim;
Seen as graffiti on cerebral walls,
Or else, as lone signage in glowing lights,
That in my reverie frequently calls,
Having been granted sole visiting rights;
And thus imprinted is your name, so bold,
That shouts of love in my waking or sleep,
Stirring up memories, dusty and old,
Imbedded in my consciousness so deep;
……..That may last forever as poets know,
……..Though not as flame ...