Rebeckah Schroeder Poems
- Finding Myself I wake up and look in the mirror, and Im ...
- Finding A Place In This World I dont know where I belong, I...
- We Are Only Teens We are only teens, we don't see life in ...
- God Gave Me... God gave me eyes so I could see, God gave me...
- I Dont Know Why But I Want To ... This is my favorite poem ...
- Dream Big People tell you to dream big, to reach for the ...
- Clueless We all are clueless in a way, we dont know ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rebeckah Schroeder
I wake up and look in the mirror,
and Im really not sure who's looking back at me.
My heart is filled with pain,
but I still have a smile on my face.
Im living so many lives,
that I dont even know who I am.
So Im on a mission to find myself.
To seek for the person that's waiting to be found.
I dont want to find the person that people want me to be.
I just want to find me.
I will search in my heart,
and I will search in my soul,
but once Ive found this person,
I will never let go.
Once I have found the person I am looking for,