Rebeckah Schroeder Poems
- We Are Only Teens We are only teens, we don't see life in ...
- I Dont Know Why But I Want To ... This is my favorite poem ...
- Finding A Place In This World I dont know where I belong, I...
- Crying I cry in the morning, I cry at night, I cry even ...
- Yesterday's Moments...Today's ... Yesterday I felt ...
- Runaway I can't do this anymore, I can't keep living life ...
- Finding Myself I wake up and look in the mirror, and Im ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rebeckah Schroeder
We Are Only Teens
We are only teens,
we don't see life in your eyes,
we have our own personallity,
we have our own opinion,
we can't always be perfect,
like you want us to.
We want to have fun,
we make our mistakes,
but what can you say
we are only teens.
We don't always do what you say,
we don't always follow through to what we say,
we can't always be your little baby.
But we can always be your growing child.
You say we're growing up to fast,
but we always think not fast enough,
we hope you're proud of us in whatever we do,
we hope you support ...