Preeth Nambiar Poems
- Waking Up On A Rainy Morning Its rain uninvited perhaps of ...
- Longing For Silence The storm is whistling through the ...
- A Dream Of Yesterday Another morning! Upon the bed, my ...
- Kissing A Daughter Goodnight "Now, my dear daughter let ...
- Let Us Hide And Seek! Amidst the dark dense woods, here I go,...
- The Seasons I have been sitting here since long time besides ...
- An Ode To Winter The music has stopped, and now there is ...
Educationist, Litterateur & Humanitarian, Preeth hails from the northern part of Indian state, Kerala in the south-west region of India on the Malabar Coast as the son of Mr. Kana Padmanabhan Nambiar and Mrs. Saraswati Nambiar.
Born in an ancient aristocratic family that carried the rich culture of Kerala and Karnataka, where music, arts and literature were the very atmosphere, he started writing at a very early age. He has been working with various international organisations and has presented prestigious research works on Education, philosophy, arts and literature.
He is renowned for the simplistic style of narration and meditative tunes in his literary works whereas ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Waking Up On A Rainy Morning
Its rain uninvited perhaps of storms far away,
Knocking at the window to wake me up!
From amidst the letters scribbled last night,
My eyes open to a gloomy rainy day!
A voice shattered of pain not of wine,
Grumbles recollecting a melody enchanting
And sing to the pace of the rhythm of the rain,
Alas! dissolves behind the window glasses,
Within the silence of a twilight morning!
Seeking the meaning on the notes of past,
Looking up to the cloudy horizon,
I feel to sing aloud the songs de novo,
Fingers on my piano tremble of ...