Praveen Kumar In Celestial Glow
Praveen Kumar In Celestial Glow Poems
- Honesty Is Honesty is like lovely flowers, Blossoming in ...
- Selfless Love You don't know how deep I carried within When ...
- Truth And Reality Reality is truth; truth, reality, This is...
- Loyalty When I heard how her world, shattered, When I ...
- Beauty What is beauty I wondered often, Is beauty, there or...
- Devout Love As long as we keep each other alive In place in ...
- Poetry And Poet Poetry is poet's inner world, Churnings of ...
PRAVEEN KUMAR with his more than three decades of government service at senior levels and as a poet of thirteen published collections and as an author of five volumes on matters of governance and administration is a familiar face in Indian intellectual circuits. His more than 30 contributions on governance and administration to prominent national dailies like The Hindu, Indian Express, Deccan Herald and Times of India and other periodicals and journals were extremely popular and often sensational by their innovative unorthodox thoughts.
Face Book: www.facebook.com/pryveen
Amazon Author: www.amazon.com/author/pryveen
For online Links... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Praveen Kumar In Celestial Glow
Honesty is like lovely flowers,
Blossoming in their own trees,
Fair and simple without strains;
Honesty is pure inner voice,
Without deflections by the self;
True to conscience, honesty is;
But, not truth, by itself;
Soft and gentle like full moon light,
Honesty is reflected conscience,
Unlike sunlight of the direct truth;
Honesty is always circumspect,
Revolving around the conscience,
Built in and sprout from integrity.
Quiet and silent,
Honesty prefers to bow and crawl;
It is firm, yet flexible in tone,
Amidst noise, ...