Praveen Kumar In Celestial Glow
Though one in soul and mind and body,
In several lives, we consoled each other,
And yearn to sail together to eternal time,
Why unseen hands enjoy keeping us apart?
Time does bring us near, life after life,
But raises oft walls impregnable to scale;
And mocks our fights to scale those walls,
And rejoices failures and falls we suffer.
Fate does ensure that we find each other,
While our bond moulds us for the struggle;
And life since then is mere fear and tears,
Receding hopes, pains, bare dark horizons.
We know, what ahead is like plucking stars –
Jumping to the sky and breaking bones;
But nothing holds back our will to try,
Till even an ounce blood holds us intact.
Sufferings, our fate; struggles, our path,
But tired we aren’t in trying our luck;
For, fear or tears, we do meet each other –
It’s our strength, sunshine in darkness.
We comfort not each other by our odd fate,
Only add to the grief and make life struggle;
But find in our grief, and struggle we make,
Pure celestial bliss of our impregnable bond.
Praveen Kumar In Celestial Glow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Celestial Bliss by Praveen Kumar In Celestial Glow )
- Feeling Love, Sandra Feldman
- so in other words, i laugh for two, Mandolyn ...
- Text time, george albot
- Deep Friendship, Sandra Feldman
- The Mighty Tumbler, Samya Bose
- puppy made of sand, lee fones
- Alive And With Medals, Clive Blake
- pull over for lightening, let's touch a .., Mandolyn ...
- ShakingThe Finger Tip, Is It Poetry
- Vent Of A Laden Heart, Lungelo Ndzimande
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)