Praveen Kumar In Celestial Glow
Though one in soul and mind and body,
In several lives, we consoled each other,
And yearn to sail together to eternal time,
Why unseen hands enjoy keeping us apart?
Time does bring us near, life after life,
But raises oft walls impregnable to scale;
And mocks our fights to scale those walls,
And rejoices failures and falls we suffer.
Fate does ensure that we find each other,
While our bond moulds us for the struggle;
And life since then is mere fear and tears,
Receding hopes, pains, bare dark horizons.
We know, what ahead is like plucking stars –
Jumping to the sky and breaking bones;
But nothing holds back our will to try,
Till even an ounce blood holds us intact.
Sufferings, our fate; struggles, our path,
But tired we aren’t in trying our luck;
For, fear or tears, we do meet each other –
It’s our strength, sunshine in darkness.
We comfort not each other by our odd fate,
Only add to the grief and make life struggle;
But find in our grief, and struggle we make,
Pure celestial bliss of our impregnable bond.
Praveen Kumar In Celestial Glow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Celestial Bliss by Praveen Kumar In Celestial Glow )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough
- Battles Of The Inner Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Multiplying Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- This Is Such A Pity, Electric Lady
- What Happen To Love, Lilly Emery
- The Judges Lied, Tony Adah
- Empty Passages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak