Prabhakar Subramaniam Poems
- Dalmatian As night connects The dots of shadows The ...
- Kuyil All day long I keep hearing The kuyil's song Though ...
- Afternoon The balcony curtains Refuse to billow As ...
- Search Is there a path From you to yourself, Can the ...
- Vishu Around the corner I suddenly see The konrai ...
- Hard Decisions It's time for hard decisions The sage ...
- A New House We're strangers still The feet remember
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Prabhakar Subramaniam
As night connects
The dots of shadows
On the neigbour's terrace
Tires of the bucket
That still keeps rolling around
From his assault,
Grabs the dead frond
In his jaws
Like he would game
And circles around the roof
Triumphantly as if from a hunt
Tires of it too
Starts chasing his tail
Keeps at it for a while
Before pausing near my wall,
Tail wagging, to watch me walk
Up and down, up and down
Wall to wall
Hoping to outwalk
Someone dogging my steps