Poet of the River (july 27 1994 / California, but move around a lot.)
You think you know... (sad)
You think you really know someone,
That things could never go wrong.
Until they make you feel worse than everyone,
And you learn you were wrong all along.
There are people you love to be around.
And others you wish wouldn't stay.
This 'friend' I thought I had found...
Not thinking of me, chose to go away.
Poet Other Poems
- ' A Path With No End ' (Thought)
- ... (Sad)
- ~+': Song Of The Stream: '+~ (Thought)
- 4th Of July (political)
- A birthday with you(Happy)
- A Broken Heart (Sad)
- A Call of Destiny(Thought)
- A Little of a Little (thought/Motivation...
- A Million Coins (Happy/ Short Story)
- A Part Of Me(Thought)
- A Ripple In Reality (Thought)
- A Sister And Her Mister (Funny)
- A Tear In The Eyes That Care (sad)
- Acceleration Without Breaks (Sad)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.