Poet of the River
You think you know... (sad)
You think you really know someone,
That things could never go wrong.
Until they make you feel worse than everyone,
And you learn you were wrong all along.
There are people you love to be around.
And others you wish wouldn't stay.
This 'friend' I thought I had found...
Not thinking of me, chose to go away.
Poet of the River's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You think you know... (sad) by Poet of the River )
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Sharada Kuchibhotla
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid