You know what you did
You know what you did, and when you did it.
You sit there like a victim.
Crying trying to get people to feel sorry for you,
While you victimized the innocent,
How can you pretend to be so innocent?
Yes, it's true there is nothing about you that I like.
You, use people, and abuse people.
Then, you want them to feel sorry for you.
Look in the mirror.
Whose reflection do you see?
Do you even like the person in the mirror?
Then, you wonder why you aren't welcomed.
Like, we are supposed to open our home.
To someone that we can't even trust,
I told you from the beginning.
That trust meant everything.
Without trust you live a lie.
Trying to buy time until you can find someone else to victimize.
So go ahead and cry.
Because, for the last time I am saying good bye!
Go stick your face in a piece of pie.
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You know what you did by Patricia Kelley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- mens sana in corpore sano -a healthy mi.., Sadiqullah Khan
- Do not leave us, Sadiqullah Khan
- Regal Grace, Sadiqullah Khan
- Another Lesson Learned, Danielle Mari Nidea
- A Birthday Wish, Adonis Enricuso
- What Why When.......Its Gone Wrong?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Envy, Nassy Fesharaki
- Shattered, Ana Rose Trazo