Alon Calinao Dy
You Are My Desire
When we first met,
You knocked me off my feet
And made me feel weak.
Your sweet and warm embrace,
I will treasure
For a lifetime.
Your hugs and kisses
That make me say yes,
I will remember always.
Wherever you may be,
My heart is yours alone.
Don't ever leave me...
Stay beside me
And forever be mine.
I love you,
I really do,
Just don't let go.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (You Are My Desire by Alon Calinao Dy )
- Psalm V, George Herbert
- Open well., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Halloween Meant For Fun, Katherine Nordhaus
- Siberian Tiger, Denis Martindale
- Hanae, Marites C. Cayetano
- Adagio, Elizabeth Shield
- Psalm CXXXVII, Henry Ainsworth
- Thief, Pijush Biswas
- I am playing, gajanan mishra
- Everyday Is a TEST, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)