Alon Calinao Dy
Alon Calinao Dy Poems
- What Is Love For Me? ''Love is blind, '' as they say. Others...
- A Nurse When all of your loved ones are gone And you're ...
- Silent Night Staring at the moon and the stars above All ...
- I Am Alon Dy I am Alon Dy, Son of Mila and Tong Dy, ...
- I Still Love You I still love you even though it's hard to ...
- God Only Knows God opens doors of opportunity that No one ...
- When We Are Together When we are together, I remember the ...
Alon Calinao Dy is a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing at St. Jude College, Manila. He is one of the top students at St. Jude College of Nursing and a former clinical instructor at St. Augustine, Quezon City. He was a staff nurse at Fatima University Medical Center, Valenzuela City in 2007 and currently at Chest Diseases Hospital (formerly known as Kuwait Heart Center) , Sabah Region, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
What Is Love For Me?
''Love is blind, '' as they say.
Others define it as insanity.
But if I ask you,
What is love to you?
Love is an open sky
Which one can fly away
And no one can stand the way.
Love is everywhere
It's for everyone.
It's simple and true,
Yet full of complex situations.
Love is sweet
Like a snicker bar with peanut.
When one is broken-hearted,
Heart can mend.
Love is an act of kindness.
It doesn't count how many mistakes
Your partner is committing.
In other words,
It knows how to understand and be ...