Natasa Tocuc Poems
- Spring Without You You left me that morning fall. The white ...
- Happiness Money is not the happiness. Happiness can't sell ...
- Springtime The warmth Spring, soft touch my face With bloom ...
- A Love Spring So Spring warm weather upon with you ...
- Spring Flowers I cannot wait for spring flowers. The ...
- Spring Love
- Fate He married her She knew it was fate He became her ...
Hello allhttp: //www.poemhunter.com/members/mpoems/default.asp? show=bio poets. My name is Natasa To. My parents, not supported of my poetic inspirations but they give me a wonderful life. At the age 10, I was always liked to read and sing the poems of the famous Vietnamese poets named Ho Xuan Huong, Huy Can, Ba Huyen Thanh Quan, To Huu, T.T.K.H., Xuan Dieu, Nguyen Du ect.. I used to sing lot of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Natasa Tocuc
Spring Without You
You left me that morning fall.
The white butterfly was sad.
Making the colored flowers fall fast.
AS I sat next to your guitar.
Till the autumn passed by, Winter came to an end.
All the melodies...flow over the spring.
Sunglow and rain are on the cloudy sky.
Because you left me, the sky starts rain.
Watching the spring... missing you.
The grass is still green.
Having his absence.
The Spring is the season of missing love.
The spring is for everyone.
and the sunshine is multicolored.
People fall in love with.
The spring of the evening,