Alon Calinao Dy
Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
They called me 'Money' May,
For I could generate a million bucks a day.
What people don't understand,
I'm the one who is in command.
They want me to suffer loss,
But in the end, I'm still the boss.
They want to humiliate me,
Yet, they can't find the right key.
I am Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
I am the face of boxing and the future...
Anyone who tries to fight with me,
He'll first drink my pee.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Floyd Mayweather, Jr. by Alon Calinao Dy )
- Word Shadows, michael walkerjohn
- Blockbuster, Lev Brekhman
- Uncertain feeling, Lev Brekhman
- Intricacies of perception, Lev Brekhman
- Brainwash, Lev Brekhman
- Broken record, Lev Brekhman
- She is Pregnant., Tajudeen Shah
- A few maxims, Lev Brekhman
- The corner that cuts you, Lev Brekhman
- Images, Lev Brekhman
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- The Brook, Alfred Lord Tennyson
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)