Alon Calinao Dy
Time management is hard
Without a self discipline.
First of all, make sure
To priorities your needs.
Write down the list of things,
Put scheduled time on each item.
Make it a daily routine
And be sure to follow the rules.
Always remember but never forget,
Just do it!
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time Management by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- NO MORE, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Dil Mera Wo Le Gaya, Upendra Singh
- Foolish Pride, Barry Jablonski
- SUPERMOONS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Behind mount sinai | Write Out Loud, oskar hansen
- Internet, Margaret Moran
- POLAR VORTEX, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Going and going, gajanan mishra
- A woman well Lived, John F. McCullagh
- THAT PRETTY CITY, MOHAMMAD SKATI