In loneliness you
usurp me and the
every nook and corner
of my mind.
I shout to get
you out and utter
Winds of hatred,
to leave me
you rush back to
my soul and all.
I cry helplessly- - - - - - -
May God show
you the right way........
My prayer goes
up in the sky.
in my quiet room,
in rain or
and occupy me!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You.......তুিম by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner