In loneliness you
usurp me and the
every nook and corner
of my mind.
I shout to get
you out and utter
Winds of hatred,
to leave me
you rush back to
my soul and all.
I cry helplessly- - - - - - -
May God show
you the right way........
My prayer goes
up in the sky.
in my quiet room,
in rain or
and occupy me!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You.......তুিম by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)