Alon Calinao Dy
Baby, I feel wonderful tonight
I couldn't get you out of my sight
There is something in your eyes
O darling, I want to feel your desires.
When your lips press tight against mine
I thought I'm just dreaming from my sleep
Yet it's the sweetest experience I keep
My love, I want you here by my side.
I'm longing for your gentle touch in my hand
I'm missing the sunshine in your face
I'm dreaming of your warmest embrace
Darling, you're the best person I've ever had.
Tonight I wish I could hold you in my arms
O baby, I couldn't resist your charms
I feel wonderful because you complete me
You're my star, my everything and my life.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wonderful Tonight by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker