Alon Calinao Dy
I see the clouds
With our pictures above.
I see the stars
Smiling down on us.
I see the birds
Singing a song for us.
I see the trees
Dancing with us.
I see the rainbows
With wonderful colours.
I said to myself,
What a wonderful love!
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wonderful Love by Alon Calinao Dy )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- Marriage and morals., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- For her age, hasmukh amathalal
- Old Hopes and New Shoes, Charles Hancock
- Pressure Of Racism, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Activities of life., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Wanderer at the hills of freedom, ABAYOMI OGUNNIYI
- Expressing Self, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- JULEKALENDER # X, Gunnar Mo.
- Raise voice against terrorism and racism, Aftab Alam
- Passion, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan