Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Women’s Point Of View.
Liberal and conservative,
And dicta tress too by Nature,
In flashy vase creation’s cultivator.
A mother for mother’ will,
Divine fragrance, nectar profile,
She creates, re-creates,
She destroys and preserves,
Her wink teases Man’s abstract harp.
She is love’s total being,
And blooms in Man’s transient spring,
She is source of dreams and life’s fuel,
Wherever Man goes she trails.
Her body is more than paradise’s bliss,
By her grace, human race, takes in her their lease
She is Man’s body language, and earthly lead,
Man grows and becomes through her feed.
In Time’s canvas her position demands modern view,
For evil man’s self denial, the question was not new.
Man thinks that he would give woman her equal right,
And station her dignity to the level of his own height.
Woman by her virtue outdoes man’s all worth,
For through her grace, man finds a place with his birth.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Women’s Point Of View. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- change, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- khuda, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- lachari, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- flower, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- moti, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- Real Help, Edgar Albert Guest
- Onverflauwd groen en blauw-wit, Madrason writer
- गुलाब और सूरज, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- misfortune, oskar hansen