Without ever telling
There's something I couldn't tell you
remained in the heart all along
something that is though long overdue
never made it to the tongue!
Yet I am sure by now you know
have read its mark on my eyes
the ripened feel seasons mellowed
revealed through all the disguise!
Don't know why could never tell it
like the way in ease lovers speak
though it's what says my heartbeat
ever failing to reach the tongue's tip!
Unspoken though hidden in the breast
what in stories two lovers easily say
without ever telling its show manifest
I couldn't have it told to this day!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Without ever telling by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Penance Of Unguarded Selfishness., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Plants Hurt, Naveed Akram
- Truth Lies - Kid's Stuff -howtobuilddefe.., sEaN nOrTh
- My love for my birth land, binod bastola
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...