Without ever telling
There's something I couldn't tell you
remained in the heart all along
something that is though long overdue
never made it to the tongue!
Yet I am sure by now you know
have read its mark on my eyes
the ripened feel seasons mellowed
revealed through all the disguise!
Don't know why could never tell it
like the way in ease lovers speak
though it's what says my heartbeat
ever failing to reach the tongue's tip!
Unspoken though hidden in the breast
what in stories two lovers easily say
without ever telling its show manifest
I couldn't have it told to this day!
Pradip Chattopadhyay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Without ever telling by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
Did you read them?
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate