Without ever telling
There's something I couldn't tell you
remained in the heart all along
something that is though long overdue
never made it to the tongue!
Yet I am sure by now you know
have read its mark on my eyes
the ripened feel seasons mellowed
revealed through all the disguise!
Don't know why could never tell it
like the way in ease lovers speak
though it's what says my heartbeat
ever failing to reach the tongue's tip!
Unspoken though hidden in the breast
what in stories two lovers easily say
without ever telling its show manifest
I couldn't have it told to this day!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Without ever telling by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE لغة خاصة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ikaw lang, Jesus James Llorico
- SEASONS' PRETTY CLOTHES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Daily Grind, Charles Hice
- Winter (HAIKU), Shqipe Prence
- The Real Robber, Monojit Chatterjee
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94
- Robbin Williams - RIP, krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- Body and Spirit, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Abiding In Forgiveness, Mwenyeji Spikes