Without ever telling
There's something I couldn't tell you
remained in the heart all along
something that is though long overdue
never made it to the tongue!
Yet I am sure by now you know
have read its mark on my eyes
the ripened feel seasons mellowed
revealed through all the disguise!
Don't know why could never tell it
like the way in ease lovers speak
though it's what says my heartbeat
ever failing to reach the tongue's tip!
Unspoken though hidden in the breast
what in stories two lovers easily say
without ever telling its show manifest
I couldn't have it told to this day!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Without ever telling by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- KINDS OF TARGETS اشكال الاهداف, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Perpetuality, Smoky Hoss
- Psalm 066, Forrest Hainline
- CRITICAL MOMENTS لجظات حرجة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love's Travels, Sandra Feldman
- A Crime Of Passion, Kyle Schlicher
- Extended Chain, Sergio Jaime
- No more, Sergio Jaime
- Everyday, Sergio Jaime
- Where Is My Muse?, Electric Lady