Wife and husband shall do the harmless deeds with unity!
O’ woman who has a bright face! resembling the full moon
said to have eight into two (sixteen) arts altogether into one!
As if the two eyes see the object as one, the loving
wife and husband without any difference of opinion
shall do the harmless deeds with unity!
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This poem 'Wife and husband shall do the harmless deeds with unity! ' is a translation of a poem from Tamil literature 'nanneRi'
'காதல் மனையாளுங் காதலனும் மாறின்றித்
தீதி லொருகருமஞ் செய்பவே - ஓதுகலை
எண்ணிரண்டு மொன்றுமதி யென்முகத்தாய் நோக்கல்தான்
கண்ணிரண்டும் ஒன்றையே காண்' 6 நன்னெறி
Comments about this poem (Wife and husband shall do the harmless deeds with unity! by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- God!, sEaN nOrTh
- Prescribed or, gajanan mishra
- BUZZ OFF, Phil Soar
- A fling, Sebenzile Mamba
- Havoc, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- So what next, Michael Mullings
- I Dance And Smile At The Sound Of Your V.., Ronald Chapman
- Power, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- I Caught A Little Rhyme (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- If you'll happen to remember me, Sebenzile Mamba