Where It Will Belong
As I come in your life and try to stop you’re crying.
And as I hold you tight in my arms,
I want to want to help your heart from dying,
By this happening hopefully it will help you stay away anything that will cause harm,
So please let us dig down deep in our souls and make feel very strong,
This will cause us both to feel if our feelings start to cause an unloving alarm.
By this happening in our life, hopefully it will bring our love together where it will belong.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Where It Will Belong by Frank Pulver )
- If They Could Talk, Oh!, Luis Estable
- I DO NOT HAVE ANY WORD ليس عندي اية كلمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Beaufort Docks, Kyle Schlicher
- Get Back To Those Books, Ronell Warren Alman
- Llama Looks Up, Warren Falcon
- Mad Cow Gelatin, Saiom Shriver
- My Wish One Day, But..., Luis Estable
- Now That I Love You, abigail sikwenda
- AMALFI COAST, Elia Michael
- My Lover`s Lips Are Honey, Luis Estable