When We Became As Little Children
Parents tell children what to do, children tell same way,
They do not beat around the bush do not try to be goody-goody, their truth they say.
Later people learn to be more diplomatic, possibly nicer then need,
But when they get older became again like children in their deed.
We are here on this earth to learn and teach,
Develop our soul the best way we can reach.
When try to be good outside, opposing inside is not a solution,
Ending up in anger, frustration, sickness & in a self made dungeon.
So, be yourself, no matter what, that is where you have to tread,
Remember, everything is an illusion, nothing is good or bad.
Enjoy life, love what you do, don't waste your time
With anger, hatred, foolish pleasures, revenge and being in the grime.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When We Became As Little Children by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- You chose the gift above the giver!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI