When Its Time Its Your Time
Here I sit alone once more
on tainted ground and darkend floor,
Just waiting for another chance
to stand again and take my stance.
With gritted teeth and stone cold heart
hoping again to play my part,
To break the spirits and souls of who
have tormented me because they wanted to.
Soon will come when i show them how
this is the place and the time is now,
For all of those who taunt me more
youre time is up get ready for war.
Head down low, and eyes wide open
stand in the line and hold onto youre token,
When it all starts there will be no end
dont bother with a sorry youre not my friend.
So now the line is left with two
one of them is me and im coming for you
Cant run you cant hide and thers no one to tell
you cant put fear in me ive been living in hell.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When Its Time Its Your Time by Rees Millstead )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hanging above the blue, Janet Armstrong
- Truth in Prose, Patrick van der Loos
- Mindless Muddle, alex sarich
- The Autistic Land (Sonnet), Maria Magdalena Biela
- Love is love....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ode, Morgan Michaels
- Milk, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A ROBBER'S UGLY ORDEALS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To meet each other, Tiku akp
- Maintain That Level Of Decorum, Ronell Warren Alman