For so long ive been reaching for a breath
but Im not able to taste it,
To long ive been drinking to death
but not able to make it,
So long Have I needed the flesh
but unable to replace it,
How long have I needed my love
but not able to face it,
Some people are not ment for this world but still we are placed in it,
We shouldnt be left here because we have no grace in it,
No need for this world because we have no faith in it,
Its like im watching my life go past
but im not able to chase it,
We are born like you but deny'd so many things in it,
No love..No hate..No fear..No sorrow
We are the hollowd men...that have no tommorrow.
We burn with the desire but feel no pain
Every day we die but tomorrow...we rise again.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hollow Men by Rees Millstead )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler