NO Longer Fighting For You
To far for the whole world to see
But to close to realise,
The angels search & the devils track
But they wont find this here disguise.
Alone and hurt once again
But nothing stays the same,
In time you will vacate my heart
Tho you're forever in my vein.
You try to talk and chat with me
As if everythings alright,
Dont want me close when you're with you're freinds
Then still call me through the night.
I will always love and care for you
Even if it isn't right,
But its this war you give and the things you dun
That makes my heart...give up this fight.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (NO Longer Fighting For You by Rees Millstead )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Precipice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas
- Where my soul resides like a flightless .., Mark Heathcote
- The Poets Behold From Heaven Their Words.., mary douglas
- The New Life: Fourth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- LOVING, bill costley
- A Prayer For The Unsuspecting, mary douglas
- Another Shop On The Street With Mary Pop.., mary douglas
- Is All That Matters Then, Rohit Sapra
- Librarian, Nassy Fesharaki