Patricia Kelley (March 11 1957 / Oklahoma)
What to do
She doesn’t know what to do.
With the price of rent and food,
If only she knew.
She could make plans for tomorrow.
And not feel so blue.
But, everyday seems to be a struggle.
She prays for a breakthrough.
All of her money goes for rent and food.
She still doesn’t know what to do.
Poet Other Poems
- All eyes are on Us
- Alzheimer's Patient
- Alzheimer's The Slow Death
- America there's a curse against our Chil...
- America's Brave Forgotten Four
- America's First Slaves
- America's Light is Going Out
- Beware of the Vicious Woman
- Bighearted Women
- Broken Spirit
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.