We Owe It to Old Glory
It was a sad day in American when Secretary of State Hillary Clinton lied.
To the people about 4 brave people.
It brought many humbled prayers to the steeple.
She lost her American pride.
And showed her true stride,
When she stood up on national television and announced their death was because of a radical video.
It soon became a presidential presidio.
Shaking her gray cold confused head,
We have four dead people.
Do you think they’re the only ones that have felt the enemies lead?
She sent many confused patriotic Americans to bed.
They woke up the next day more- wiser.
And less nicer,
Still looking and asking for answers,
Why were four brave men left in enemy territory?
What’s the true story?
Their deaths were gory.
We owe more to Old Glory!
American people need to hear the true story.
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (We Owe It to Old Glory by Patricia Kelley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Oh Mediterranean sea, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Ramblings of Devils Workshop, Nalini Chaturvedi
- BEFORE YOU CAST THE STONE, kevinsky nyaga
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman