We Owe It to Old Glory
It was a sad day in American when Secretary of State Hillary Clinton lied.
To the people about 4 brave people.
It brought many humbled prayers to the steeple.
She lost her American pride.
And showed her true stride,
When she stood up on national television and announced their death was because of a radical video.
It soon became a presidential presidio.
Shaking her gray cold confused head,
We have four dead people.
Do you think they’re the only ones that have felt the enemies lead?
She sent many confused patriotic Americans to bed.
They woke up the next day more- wiser.
And less nicer,
Still looking and asking for answers,
Why were four brave men left in enemy territory?
What’s the true story?
Their deaths were gory.
We owe more to Old Glory!
American people need to hear the true story.
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (We Owe It to Old Glory by Patricia Kelley )
- Teacher Yaser Nadeem Sari, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- How Are You Hittin' It?, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- The Forsaken Tradition, ALEX OGOH
- The different images in life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- India To Vow, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A Touch of Fall, Rhonda Trull
- YEN, Gina Borrebach
- Geleefd, geliefd, verzonken, Madrason writer
- That coming Fall, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Set of Compromises, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Lilly Emery