What's in a pseudonym?
Call a lady by any name,
I am sure she'll remain the same,
But as I have never seen you,
Your pseudonym is my only view.
I am apologizing in a way formal,
As I intrude into issues personal,
I just wanted you to be in my view,
As your poems refreshes me anew!
My request to you is humble,
And as I ask my voice fumble,
To maintain a pseudonym consistent,
With which I can reach you in an instant.
12 DEC 2009, 1937 Hrs
Ranjit Ravindran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What's in a pseudonym? by Ranjit Ravindran )
- Mr. Bonga and Mr. Donga, Aftab Alam
- Under The Muse Of The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Fair And Square!, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam