What's in a pseudonym?
Call a lady by any name,
I am sure she'll remain the same,
But as I have never seen you,
Your pseudonym is my only view.
I am apologizing in a way formal,
As I intrude into issues personal,
I just wanted you to be in my view,
As your poems refreshes me anew!
My request to you is humble,
And as I ask my voice fumble,
To maintain a pseudonym consistent,
With which I can reach you in an instant.
12 DEC 2009, 1937 Hrs
Ranjit Ravindran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What's in a pseudonym? by Ranjit Ravindran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wildly Spinning Dirt Clod, Monk E. Biz
- moon -haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- The Right Time, Sandra Feldman
- Forces at Play, Liilia Talts Morrison
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- department stores give me a headache, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry