What's in a pseudonym?
Call a lady by any name,
I am sure she'll remain the same,
But as I have never seen you,
Your pseudonym is my only view.
I am apologizing in a way formal,
As I intrude into issues personal,
I just wanted you to be in my view,
As your poems refreshes me anew!
My request to you is humble,
And as I ask my voice fumble,
To maintain a pseudonym consistent,
With which I can reach you in an instant.
12 DEC 2009, 1937 Hrs
Ranjit Ravindran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What's in a pseudonym? by Ranjit Ravindran )
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash