Carpet Of Light
A carpet of light blinking at random,
Spreads silently in freedom;
The darkness around deepened the glow,
Unfettered it continued to flow,
Over the hedges and the fences.
The carpet seamlessly expanded,
With drops of light assembling;
A bead from east, a bead from west,
All trying to bond with the best!
That fluorescent organic glitter,
Made my heart flutter,
Promising a life better!
Ranjit Ravindran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Carpet Of Light by Ranjit Ravindran )
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner