A Google Gossip
Google's just an online index,
It doesn't have your website in it;
To find your poems in this cyberspace complex,
The website address is the only permit.
If you post a poem on the net,
Remembering the address is much smarter;
Next time when you want to see it,
Just key in that address into the browser.
This is the way to keep in track,
The assets which we dump online;
If at all this causes a setback,
Google is the only lifeline.
This is in response to 'Where is My Poem? ' by Ms. Marilyn Lott.
Ranjit Ravindran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Google Gossip by Ranjit Ravindran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ode to the Old and Tired, tallulah montegue
- What Sort of Judges Are They Who Conside.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Kiss, Matt Mooney
- Here's A Lazy Thought, Electric Lady
- A Conservative Guardian Can Only Do Hono.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just For Blasphemy, One Is Killing Anoth.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Somtimes, tallulah montegue
- I cannot Forget You, tallulah montegue
- Haiku: Gravity Too, Brian Johnston
- Little Secret, Edgard Canales P