A Google Gossip
Google's just an online index,
It doesn't have your website in it;
To find your poems in this cyberspace complex,
The website address is the only permit.
If you post a poem on the net,
Remembering the address is much smarter;
Next time when you want to see it,
Just key in that address into the browser.
This is the way to keep in track,
The assets which we dump online;
If at all this causes a setback,
Google is the only lifeline.
This is in response to 'Where is My Poem? ' by Ms. Marilyn Lott.
Ranjit Ravindran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Google Gossip by Ranjit Ravindran )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Holly Moon
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)