What kind of power did flow out of You?
What kind of power did flow out of You
when mere speech did change into solid matter,
when light and gasses did suddenly appear,
when water did start to exist and spread
and the fruitful soil and minerals did only start to exist
when many living plants organisms, animals,
birds, fishes and man got an own life?
It’s the kind of science that no man can understand,
that makes energy and things come from nothing
and do exist in intricate systems and forms
that is designed masterly
to function together as a whole
that had resulted from Your words
as everything that are and has been
and that which we still will find.
Gert Strydom's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What kind of power did flow out of You? by Gert Strydom )
- 74, Naveed Khalid
- Femme Fatale, Naveed Khalid
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan