What A Poet Is To Me Personally
A poet is a novelist, a vacationer who can take you
Into a realm of fantasy or reality.
One who will have you travel thru their minds
Their feelings, their emotions, one which can
Make you envision or feel the aches, pains, sorrows, joys
And of everything that life has to offer.
To be able to see the beauties and the ugliness that it may bring
The poet tries to put themselves on both sides of the fence
And describe it the best that they can.
There is no particular style for poetry!
Every poet chooses what they feel comfortable with.
The key is the way that they touch the readers.
Can the reader envision in their minds what is happening
And do they feel what is being said.
e.g. – OH BUT TO DREAM A BEAUTIFUL DREAM
Is it perceived as a statement or a question?
No matter what style we may use, it is how we use it
And how people relate to it.
This is “WHAT A POET IS TO ME PERSONALLY”
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What A Poet Is To Me Personally by louis rams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Private Obsession, Electric Lady
- Dispossessed Nests By Jayanta Mahapatra, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Princess, Gabriel Jirgba
- THE PRETTY RAMADAN IS GOING TO EXPIRE AF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Lullaby For The Doomed, Willian Menuci
- into her goblet, gordon nosworthy
- Night's Tale, Willian Menuci
- Soldiers, Tony Adah
- Morning Hymn, David Lessard
- How Bluntly Speak They, The CPI(M) Even.., Bijay Kant Dubey