What A Man Can Do (in reply to what a woman can do)
a man can take the heart of a woman and
mold it to the way it should be
a man can take a woman and set all her emotions free.
a man can love a woman like she's
never been loved before.
a love and passion so deep
that it will go from shore to shore.
a man can bring forth a child
to fill the void in her heart.
and if she wants more
than let this be the start.
a man can try to protect her from
all the miseries of the world.
just like an oyster that protects its beautiful pearl.
in this mans mind and heart
she completes both their souls.
and the love that he has
is worth much richer than gold.
a mans love can stretch across infinity
to show how wide his love
for it is instilled in him from the lord from above.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What A Man Can Do (in reply to what a woman can do) by louis rams )
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico
- Do not ask, hasmukh amathalal
- My View of Heaven, Von Kimball Barney
- Forlorn Child., Marcondes Pereira