Adam M. Snow
Welcome to My House, My Mind
How is it that you've come to be within my house, my mind; to see perhaps my wizened soul?
Make yourself at home, unwind; perhaps even might extol.
Don't you mind the many voices and laughter; they're just the many sides of me.
Calm you down and join me hereafter, indulge in my fruits of insanity.
I hope your stay will be delight, an unpleasant one the most;
the hours here may cast a fright, especially when I am the ghost.
Lay you down and rest assure; the hours, the day, the morning-struck shall never come.
Give in your fears, it will procure; it yearns to equal a sum.
I warn you my house, a labyrinth; get lost would meet your end;
you can run and sprint, your attempts would only descend.
Enjoy the nightmares I have to offer, they're quite tragic at the most.
Lay your mind within my coffer; give in to your new host.
Let it be succumbing, an eternity here if you lose your way.
I thank you for coming; I hope you enjoyed your unpleasant stay.
Adam M. Snow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Welcome to My House, My Mind by Adam M. Snow )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- समनि नायथाय- 02, Ronjoy Brahma
- HUSTLING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Blah de blah, Christian Lacdael
- समनि नायथाय - 01, Ronjoy Brahma
- NARCISSISM 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- for Gaji, douglas scotney
- the way of men, Great Emeritus
- βέƦẙḽ Dṏṽ's Jumpstarting Creativity: Les.., Beryl Dov
- It is all air, gajanan mishra
- For everything there's a rhyme and a rea.., Larry Pressnell