Adam M. Snow
Under the Innocent Sky
Under the innocent sky,
ever serene and fair.
Beauty is the stars on high,
taking away our despair.
Ever so silent it can be,
with still a melody that can be heard.
Close your eyes imagine free,
with wings stretched wide, like a morning bird.
Soaring through the dark blue sky,
ever serene and fair;
joining with the stars on high,
feeling the wind between your hair.
Even though the dream's not true,
we can still admire from afar,
the beauty the sky, so dark and blue,
and the many dancing stars.
Adam M. Snow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Under the Innocent Sky by Adam M. Snow )
- Tuniapali Tracks On, Pintu Mahakul
- अपने तसव्वुर में जीने दे और (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- Life Is Good and Not Always Bad, Rohit Sapra
- Reciprocity, Valsa George
- The Spring After Him, Asma Riaz Khan
- Into Place, Margaret Moran
- A walk in the Twilight, Latha Krishnan
- अलविदा बादे - सबा (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- A Horse with no name, Phil Soar
- Changing Lives, Laurence Ruedas
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)