Adam M. Snow
Under the Innocent Sky
Under the innocent sky,
ever serene and fair.
Beauty is the stars on high,
taking away our despair.
Ever so silent it can be,
with still a melody that can be heard.
Close your eyes imagine free,
with wings stretched wide, like a morning bird.
Soaring through the dark blue sky,
ever serene and fair;
joining with the stars on high,
feeling the wind between your hair.
Even though the dream's not true,
we can still admire from afar,
the beauty the sky, so dark and blue,
and the many dancing stars.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Under the Innocent Sky by Adam M. Snow )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- An advice, Somanathan Iyer
- Too long, too short, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Its been four months now, Vangile Mtyali
- Word of Poetry, Vangile Mtyali
- Life means, Somanathan Iyer
- Just for vegan, SALINI NAIR
- Drop In The Bucket, Michael McParland
- Drifting Hell, Michael McParland
- Dreams, Michael McParland
- Doubting, Michael McParland