Adam M. Snow
I wonder if this life is life at all;
if it's a dream, then I may fall.
The feelings I embrace may be false;
the triumph of love, this moonlight waltz.
Memories I hold dear,
thoughts of fear:
Are they all that which they seem,
a fragments of a shattered dream?
But who to say this dream is real,
even though we may not feel.
Does it harm me to say,
I do not wish it this way?
Adam M. Snow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Wonder by Adam M. Snow )
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell
- Hurly-Burly هرج و مرج, MOHAMMAD SKATI