Wedding Vows of a wife
i give you my heart as a token of my love
for JESUS filled it from above.
i searched my whole life through
for a man such as you.
i saw in you all that i desired
and you set my heart on fire.
i see that you are a caring and a non violent man
and praised me when i took a stand.
on all that i believe and feel to be true.
that's the reason i have fallen in love with you.
so on this beautiful day in my life
i consent to be your wife.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wedding Vows of a wife by louis rams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Found Out, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Killing Place, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Bank Clerk, Edgar Albert Guest
- If I Were Santa Claus, Edgar Albert Guest
- Man And Lathe, Edgar Albert Guest
- Fishing Reasons, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Gentle Hand Of Women Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Disgrace Of Poverty, Edgar Albert Guest
- Neil Snow, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Limit, Edgar Albert Guest