Wedding Vows of a wife
i give you my heart as a token of my love
for JESUS filled it from above.
i searched my whole life through
for a man such as you.
i saw in you all that i desired
and you set my heart on fire.
i see that you are a caring and a non violent man
and praised me when i took a stand.
on all that i believe and feel to be true.
that's the reason i have fallen in love with you.
so on this beautiful day in my life
i consent to be your wife.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wedding Vows of a wife by louis rams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- My First Laptop, Richard Flappa
- pop prose that turns to poo, Mandolyn ...
- Lee F. Majors, Richard Thripp
- All Dogs Go 2 Heaven, Richard Flappa
- Smashed Potatoes, Richard Thripp
- From Our Father, louis rams