We Birdies Chirp In Nest
We birdies chirp in nest
In Hope of springing soft.
Feathers and feeding sweet
Mom to perch in its nest.
While in bed-rooms on beds
Lie little babies in flats.
To heavenward we budge
In rocket speed drudge.
As UFO the earth moves
In space with faceless loves
That strive, sweat in shadows.
(All we hear thumb on desk
Only 'yea, Yea', no 'No, ' ask
Why? Selfish, why so mask?)
At Exit pipe tip rules
The Sun, burning crawls.
The Moon a zero- bulb
In waters crested club.
Smiles of persecution
We find no prosecution
Revolves the earth ahead
Reflects the sky in dread.
Globe moves as babies weep
Birdies chirp hoping help.
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We Birdies Chirp In Nest by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
- Time without beginnings a better fiend, Mark Heathcote
- Pain Behind a fake Smile, Curtis Brown
- Faiths gate opens on a garden of peace, Mark Heathcote
- Emotional Hardship, Sandra Feldman
- Untouched, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- My Mother..., Taimane Fanene
- Ignoring Seasons, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ephemera, Ian Nicholas McDowell
- Seeing light in Darkness, Aziz Akrish
- Mother! will I not be the saffron spot o.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)