We Birdies Chirp In Nest
We birdies chirp in nest
In Hope of springing soft.
Feathers and feeding sweet
Mom to perch in its nest.
While in bed-rooms on beds
Lie little babies in flats.
To heavenward we budge
In rocket speed drudge.
As UFO the earth moves
In space with faceless loves
That strive, sweat in shadows.
(All we hear thumb on desk
Only 'yea, Yea', no 'No, ' ask
Why? Selfish, why so mask?)
At Exit pipe tip rules
The Sun, burning crawls.
The Moon a zero- bulb
In waters crested club.
Smiles of persecution
We find no prosecution
Revolves the earth ahead
Reflects the sky in dread.
Globe moves as babies weep
Birdies chirp hoping help.
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We Birdies Chirp In Nest by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
- To Kiss What You Love, Edward Kofi Louis
- Beauty of words....., Anupa Subramanian
- The Strangers, Peter Jay Shippy
- Alive, Alesia Leach
- Pack, Aparna Chatterjee
- Love That Lasts, Michael McParland
- My Eyes Will Always See, Edward Kofi Louis
- Enchantment, Peter Jay Shippy
- You've Opened Wide Your Mouths!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Think City, Chukwuemeka Okonkwo
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)