Ace Of Black Hearts
Watching A Flower Wilt Away And Die
To many abandoned moments.
The river can't run dry.
No more strangers passing bye.
Dodging all the lights.
Living all these lies.
You can't change my mind.
Even among summer skies.
A flower not watered wilts away and dies.
Becoming nothing more then dirt and earth.
In a position of discomfort.
I sit and wonder.
Where did I go so wrong?
Leading a stray straight into decay.
I watched her burn and did nothing.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Watching A Flower Wilt Away And Die by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- love for jezebel, ademola oluwabusayo
- Process Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Growing Older, Kyle Schlicher
- Smoking Euthanasia, Dexsta Ray
- pitter patter pong, lee fones
- Slice Of Heaven, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep Your Brain Sharp, Ronell Warren Alman
- Nature's Pockets, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- REMEMBER THREE THINGS IN LIFE, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA
- Love at First Sight, Jacqueline Nash