Ace Of Black Hearts
Watching A Flower Wilt Away And Die
To many abandoned moments.
The river can't run dry.
No more strangers passing bye.
Dodging all the lights.
Living all these lies.
You can't change my mind.
Even among summer skies.
A flower not watered wilts away and dies.
Becoming nothing more then dirt and earth.
In a position of discomfort.
I sit and wonder.
Where did I go so wrong?
Leading a stray straight into decay.
I watched her burn and did nothing.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Watching A Flower Wilt Away And Die by Ace Of Black Hearts )
- Empty life حياة فارغة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Elizabeth my Muse of love poetry., Erato
- I Am Not, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Empty life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Met Tuckerpuppy and Twittermouse, Bruce Larkin
- Longings et. Al., Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- About Tuckerpuppy, Bruce Larkin
- Submit, Teach, Love, Trust & Forgive., Tom Zart
- Broaden Your Mind, Ronell Warren Alman
- Exaggerating an invisible enemy, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)