Voice of Truth
A voice of truth, of reason,
speaks out with splendid clarity,
dismissed by raised newspapers and turned heads.
Indifferent to his words his truth.
oh, for the openness of unfenced paddocks,
which tempt the flight of mind and spirit.
Freeing us to be, to feel.
To fulfil our deepest, wildest dreams and desires,
without remorse or fear.
Raising us up, for up, onto a higher plain
of limitless possibilities, beauty and creativity.
Grasping the meaning of life, of love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Voice of Truth by Elaine Battersby )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Thinking To Better Be, Luis Estable
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan
- Sonnet # 512, Luis Estable
- In born, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet # 511, Luis Estable
- Point for struggle, hasmukh amathalal