Trust (Dedicated to Lynne Fyncher Spring Garden)
I awoke, sleep ruffled.
I looked across at a pillow,
I saw a creature, reclining there,
I recognized it,
It gazed at me,
With soulful eyes.
Are you about to give me away?
Have you found a home for me?
If I give you away,
Into other hands.
Will you be nurtured?
Or will your fragility
Laid bare, for all to see,
If I entrust my trust to you,
What will you do?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Owain Glyn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Trust (Dedicated to Lynne Fyncher Spring Garden) by Owain Glyn )
- Our Creator, Margaret Moran
- Pocket Knife, Cheyenne Rhon
- By Making My Soul Glow, Rohit Sapra
- Metre and melody, gajanan mishra
- The Rest, Frank Avon
- The kingdom, gajanan mishra
- The Headland Wreck, David Lewis Paget
- THE MIND OF POET, Kashif khan
- Spiritually Bound, Michael McParland
- Sky is red, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1440 - 1518)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)