Trust (Dedicated to Lynne Fyncher Spring Garden)
I awoke, sleep ruffled.
I looked across at a pillow,
I saw a creature, reclining there,
I recognized it,
It gazed at me,
With soulful eyes.
Are you about to give me away?
Have you found a home for me?
If I give you away,
Into other hands.
Will you be nurtured?
Or will your fragility
Laid bare, for all to see,
If I entrust my trust to you,
What will you do?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Owain Glyn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Trust (Dedicated to Lynne Fyncher Spring Garden) by Owain Glyn )
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman