Bazi alis Subrata Ray
True Education’s Prize.
Do you think? ‘I don’t deserve!
I have stung ministers and big brothers,
In my art evoking body’s harp,
Yes, yes, I do deserve!
Since the days of university,
My geography creates history,
Under my cover I hold romantic stories,
Why heart? But witty beguile,
Ah! Yes I have stamps and seals,
I stand gate-way for so many deals,
I can speak fluent,
From moment to moment I can bend,
Fairy honey-pigs I can arrange,
I myself a poetry with grapes and orange.
Be not jealous and envious of my fame,
I am a step for their democratic names,
That’s why they sponsor and advertise,
I bring them ghosts’ oil from the fools’ toil,
Ah! Ah! Ah! , -I am the ultra-modern prize.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (True Education’s Prize. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- One's sadness or happiness, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Auto rikshaw., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Invocation of Rain, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- Harness Racing (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 4, ramesh rai
- Light vs Smoke, Adele Bercich
- Just the beginning of that pretty Fall ف.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Fulani and His Cattle, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- LOVE, DRASHI SHAH
- LITTLE DREAM, DRASHI SHAH
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(3rd April 19sixty)
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)