Bazi alis Subrata Ray
True Education’s Prize.
Do you think? ‘I don’t deserve!
I have stung ministers and big brothers,
In my art evoking body’s harp,
Yes, yes, I do deserve!
Since the days of university,
My geography creates history,
Under my cover I hold romantic stories,
Why heart? But witty beguile,
Ah! Yes I have stamps and seals,
I stand gate-way for so many deals,
I can speak fluent,
From moment to moment I can bend,
Fairy honey-pigs I can arrange,
I myself a poetry with grapes and orange.
Be not jealous and envious of my fame,
I am a step for their democratic names,
That’s why they sponsor and advertise,
I bring them ghosts’ oil from the fools’ toil,
Ah! Ah! Ah! , -I am the ultra-modern prize.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (True Education’s Prize. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rainbow, SALINI NAIR
- The Color Inside My World, Mikey Bachman
- Haiku #4, Eric Micha'el Leventhal
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola