Tragedy & Traumas
tragedy never ends.
traumas never die.
somewhere deep in your heart
unnoticed they lie.
when life seems to bloom,
when sun seems to smile.
they will wake awhile.
they rise from their crematory,
killing your joy
shattering you completely.
they will remind you
of your unfortunate past.
till you drop & cry at last.
there is no cure.
these cause permanent scar.
to overcome past memories
is an endless war.
JENIE FRANKSAY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tragedy & Traumas by JENIE FRANKSAY )
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley